C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:21:06 EST
To Bobby's family and everyone at C-PALSY:

I am shocked and saddened to read about Bobby's passing.  My deepest
condolences to all.  Bobby was such a nice person.  Many times this winter, I spoke
with him online by instant messenger, always at midnight.  I'll cherish those
funny conversations forever.

One time, he asked if I was reading my email.  I replied that I was deleting
most of it.  He replied, Oh speed reading.  Once, he told me about his mother,
how he and his brother were trying to get her settled in a nursing home after
surgery, and how she would not cooperate with the staff and stay in bed.  I
told him if I was her age, I wouldn't cooperate either.  He thanked me for
letting him rant.  Once, we talked about my son wanting a dog for Christmas, and
the type of dog that would be good for him.  He told me all about his boyhood
dog.  He always asked about my son, and offered wonderful advice.  Priceless
conversations.

We will all miss him.

My best to all,
Wanda