C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 12:03:19 -0400
Hi Bobby,

      Yes, I believe I read about in the very beginning when I was trying to
learn about this becasue of Amber. Hmmmm spastic drooling idiot - I guess
have CP then too!!  I am very jumpy - my father elicited this behavor - he
would walk into a room and I would jump and/or drop what ever I was holding
- he would get really pissed off and call me a spastic idiot - and after the
stroke I developed a little drool thing as I drift off to sleep. Amber does
the same thing!! It frustrates her, I just have these beautiful towels -
that are called sleeping towels. With her IQ - she is a genius so - his
asertions are true as far as I am concerned.

                                                                Brightest
Blessings
                                                                     Trisha
- the non CP  spastic drooling idiot!!