C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 01:46:58 EST
In a message dated 3/1/00 5:59:06 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  do you think he
may have also suffer a traumatic brain injury as well?  It might explain
some of his behavior. I like McCain but if this is the case he may not be
the best person in a crisis in the White House >>

Can anyone say for sure that a particular individual who sustains ANY kind of
blow to the head may have "traumatic brain injury"? "Traumatic brain injury"
is a generai waste basket terms which is "meaningful" only to those ignorant
to the complexities of human neurophysiology. It's exactly like saying George
W. Bush's body probably contains some bacteria and/or virus; ergo his body is
diseased and who would want a diseased body running this country. I doubt
seriously, even with his "traumatic brain injury" if McCain would do
something so rash as seeking sexual favors from young Whitehouse interns in
the Oval Office! Now, that would be true "brain damage"!! On second thought,
given the gigantic economic growth of the US economy under Reagan and then
Clinton, maube a real screwed EEG should be a prequisite for holding that
office!