C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:39:15 -0400
Yes, Anthony, everyone needs to learn how money works long before trying to
get credit, as it's vitally important.  A member of my family had to declare
bankruptcy twice in his lifetime because he couldn't handle credit, although
to be fair about it, both times a loss of a job triggered it.  However, one
needs to anticipate such things and plan for them.  Working that summer at
the CCC taught me that.

Kat