C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 01:06:39 -0500
On Wed, 3 May 2006, Magenta Raine wrote:

> what the f--k are they thinking? ken, I hope you can appeal this! this is
> so unfair!  grrrr!

Yeah no kidding!!  Sounds like they just want you to go away.  For
that reason allone I would keep on them.  You would think after all
this time if nothing else, they would at least give you more of a
reason as to why they are deniing you!!

>>    basically i can't get a real hearing because i have
>> cp and they can't concive that i could be injured
>> further. i think most of you understand this.

That is so much B.S. Ken!!  Sounds like they're just voicing their own
fears about how they would feel if they them sells had C-P  When she
or they or who ever it might be thinks about having C-P, in their
mines it is the worse thing they can think of could happen.  So by
letting there fears influnce their dection it's you who gets messed
over in the end!!

Sorry about my spelling here.

Later-Gary