C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:56:35 EDT
I love the idea...

I would say to only give maybe $200,000 minus taxes up front... I know I
could not pay for that at the end of the year because I do not make but $12,000 or
so .

But I do know that for most of us that would go to pay off our houses, and
credit cards.  I do not think people in jail sould get it.  And if you owe back
taxes just write them off.  AS to back child support... it sould go to the
person owed it.

Tis would help most people stay in their homes that are having problems, free
up credit and most of all not reward the big companies that have made the
mess.  Than you would have a few weeks to make new laws for the wall street types
and take care of moving company assets to a better corse.

I love the idea.

I just wrote my congressman and the white house.... I say for everyone to do
it... right now do not wait.
It would help the whole USA from the bottom up.  Lord knows the little bit
they sent out a to us a few months ago was tooo small to do much with but buy
food and gas.

Kristina