C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:17:05 -0600
Kendell,

Thanks for offering some feedback.  Speaking of the board of directors,
we know one's daughter, and they didn't even know it was in the talks
until the announcement was on the 10:00 news.  I'm pretty sure the man
is trustworthy because he feels really bad.  Three administrators
announced and I know at least two didn't have real good records to start
with according to employees.  Another part is, they just hired on some
more administrators this fall, and one's salary is reductiusily high
(100 short of a million).  They definitely have some questions to
answer, and I feel it's going to be hard for them to find a answer
totally sellable to everybody.  I'm going to write another newspaper
letter, trying to get more people working on this for everybody not for
just people with disabilities.  Everybody needs medical care nobody
should take the back seat.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net