C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 12:19:14 -0800
Yes, I really enjoyed all of the the activities at the Nursing Home.  Some of the activities were music (which was my favorite) Church, & games, etc..

Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The actual brain damage does not get worse, however, because of the excess
wear and tear of abnormal movements, we tend to get arthritis and nerve
pain at an earlier age than the average person. I used to walk and be able
to do things like move my furniture around myself, and around age 42 that
became very hard for me.

Did you enjoy the activities at the nursing home? What were they?

mag

~Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities