C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:34:26 -0700
well, if i understood correctly, he did pay federal,
but, no state because his state of texas did not have
a state tax. maybe i am thinking about something else,
but, the subject was broached when i say his texas
plates on his car even though he had at that time not
ever lived in texas. the state of residence being the
ey. was your state of residence a state that had or
did not have a state tax.

--- "Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]>