C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:07:50 -0400
just as i said i am back. although it took me more than a week to catch up
on what was on my desk and actually get time to reactivate the list to mail
again. having to come back is enough to discourage one from taking vacation
in the first place.
   i am still getting stiff from all the driving/riding.
   our first news is that my daughter got a job. hooray. took place 2 days
after we told her that on the day in august that mom went back to work (she
is in the schools) that we would cease to purchase unnecessary items for
her. (ie: the little things like face powder, creams, and other makeup; new
clothes, she can wear what she has, etc.)  amazingly she got a job in two
days.
  well it is good to be back. what is happening with you guys/gals?