C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 08:19:44 -0800
  thanks, deri, i'll try to get this infomation to you
soon.
  we may slowly work out the problems. i have plenty
to keep me busy in the mean time. my wife workes with
the county schools and is off until jan 5th when the
schools start back. she has given me a list to
complete "before i go back to work." so the computer
takes 2nd place to the list. actually we are still
trying to fit ourselves in this smaller house we moved
into two years ago. we are still throwing/giving stuff
away. i have saw/found stuff that i'd not saw in two
years. i am a number 1 packrat.  when we leave the
city, we'll need to try to drop another room. so it is
very important that we do drop anything that we are
not using.