C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:30:01 -0400
Sometimes guilty, sometime angry with the whole thing, yes.

An aside here, maybe even a new thread:  Do any list folks with kids ever
feel "guilty" about not being able to do all of the physical things with
your kids that AB parents can?  This has been gnawing at me lately.  I come
home from work pretty much shot, but the kids want to get out and GO!
Anyone else have this?

-Kyle