C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 15:26:03 -0600
Mag and Ken,

Of the gays and lesbians I know, most are no more promiscuous than the rest of us who are not gay.  Most, in fact, are probably less promiscuous because they either have less opportunity (10% of the population to be promiscuous with vs.  48 - 52% for heterosexuals), or the disproportionately negative attitudes that society holds toward gay promiscuity vs. straight promiscuity.  There are also the negative attitudes that society holds toward those with HIV or AIDS, which is an "equal opportunity disease," but is still often perceived as a gay disease.

Kendall