C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester M Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:47:00 -0500
Yesterday, before leaving with my parents for my 1st of 3 birthday
parties.  I got a call from Keswick, Virginia.  The person who I talked to
was very impressed with my resume.  He asked if I was going to be a
teacher and I told him no and I told him that I was interested in the
resident counselor position and he said that they just filled that
position but would keep me on file for the future.  I'm a little nervous
because I only have 6 weeks left.

Chester Worwa