C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:36:00 -0400
All well known.  All easily purchased even here in the hinterlands.  All
ultimately drinkable.

they're not true "microbrews" in the Yank sense of the term---microbrews and
beers available on the national market are mutually exclusive.  There is a
certain cachet about "microbrew" beers being of better quality, so national
distributors have latched on to the word as a marketing ploy.  True
microbrews are only available at one pub, generally.  At most they are
available in one metropolitan region.

More than you ever wanted to know....

-Kyle