C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:51:03 -0700
Hello McKinlay family and welcome.
I have four children all together. My oldest has ADHD, multiple LD's,
developmental delay and failure to thrive (8 3/4), then I have two able
bodied children ages 6 and 4, boy girl respectfully, then there is Zachary.
My angel, my baby.  He is 2 1/2 has microcephaly, global delays,
"unofficially diagnosed" with hypotonia CP changing to spastic at times plus
a whole host of other mental and physical challenges and/or disabilities.
You will probably hear allot about him here, he is one of the more
challenging children with several health issues going on.
I hope you will feel comfortable here, it is a nice group to belong to, even
under these circumstances.
Deborah mom of 4