C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marilyn Zamarripa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:08:01 -0400
Anthony, yes, but! I totally agree with all of this discussion and am
appalled by the misuse of hang tags but ... as a parent we use the hang
tag vs. a permanent plate because we have multiple cars that my daughter
may travel in and when traveling ( with rental car ) or visiting with
manual chair in visitor's car, you need the hang. Permanent tag will not
work!

Marilyn