C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:18:02 -0300
Kyle, I take mag for arrhythmia. I also have the tach. Most with fibro are
deficient in magnesium and very often initially present with symptoms that
appear to be a heart attack. It would be interesting to know how many with cp
find themselves diagnosed with fibromyalgia in their 30's and 40's

  Also, I wonder how many of us were victims of mould toxicity. I suspect I am.
Our house is "sick" and we're currently seeking remedy through the legal system
against our insurer. Oh joy.

  Do a search for mould toxicity and compare those symptoms to fibro. Do a
search for internal parasite infestation, and compare to those to fibro. Many
commonalities.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier