C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 13:02:36 -0700
actually there was a little ballyhoo in a London newspaper a couple of years ago about an island off India that was suppoesedly the first inhabited island to go under because of global warming, and a whole list of islands that were going to go under was in that article.  it turned out that there was a 1990 study that had predicted that the shifting delta of the river in which this island was located was going to cause the island to go under, so that ballyhoo was short lived.

i'll see if i can look up a bit of info and relay it to you all.