C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:32:28 -0500
No problem, Darcy.  Glad you got it fixed.  It happened because someone sent
it to you first and you (or someone else using your computer) clicked on the
'Happy99.exe' file and it seeded your email program.

Too bad you're leaving the list.  We do discuss CP issues every now and
again.  It tends to get pretty one-dimensional if all we ever discuss are
our disabilities.  Sometimes we get on a tear and throw out a zillion emails
(I'm one of the biggest culprits), but there are gems among the coal lumps
every now and again.

-Kyle