C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marilyn Zamarripa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 16:52:22 -0400
My daughter just signed up to be a do-it pal.  I was member number 11 on
your list.  Jackie also signed up and her membership is pending email
verification.

Thanks, I think she is looking forward to learning something and I hope
it will help.  Her psychiatrist told her to go out and get involved with
the disabled community.

Marilyn