C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:09:23 -0400
We're still trying on this end Jennifer.  We're in the 2ww right now, sigh
:-(

Have you looked up the organization Through the Looking Glass?  They are an
organization of people who help support parents with disabilities.  Many of
the staffers themselves have disabilities and they have books out with lots
of great low-tech adaptations for the home.  They are on the web.  I also
know there are a few moms on the list who've had to deal with preg and
disability also.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]