C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:54:10 -0400
might be good to wait on better times

-----Original Message-----
From: BG Greer, PhD
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 7/11/2002 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: A new aging survey for the list

In a message dated 7/11/02 7:09:14 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>After my mother died, my sister and I put the house on the market; took
>six months to sell.  When we did finally sell it, we got a lot less out
of
>it thanwe'd hoped, but we got it off our hands.  It was far too big and
expensive
>for the two of us to stay there, and neither of us could handle it
alone.
>Kat

    Today, Joyce was talking about staying here for a while longer. With
my
new job, we can bring in enough to fly to Austin or Charlotte. I was
rear-ended last week end and met the claims adjuster today. He turns out
be in my AA group. I would be real hard pressed to ever develop a
network in
Austin like I have here in Memphis.

Bobby