C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:09:48 -0400
Amber had them when she was small - 4ish? I think - the one I remember
the best - she was playing ball with her cousin - tossed the ball and
then just became a statue - her cousin ran off and chased the ball and
stuff - Amber just stood there frozen in space - then she came to life
like nothing had happened and continued playing. Her aunt and we amazed
but knew right away what had happened (cousin has CP also) She had been
diagnosed with seizures - tested etc - but that was the first one I
actually saw. Altho - she had one at the top of the stairs in the house
and fell down the stairs - like a stiff board tumbling... Scary stuff
-since it's not a predictable event. Blessed Be - she out grew them.

                    Trisha