C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:10:08 -0800
I jerk and drool too.  I also wear an AFO on my right
leg, sometimes a resting resting hand brace on my
right arm with a sling to control spasms, a total
Contact Boot on my right leg at night, and 2 knee
immobolizers at night too.  I use just about
everything to get around.  I have underarm crutches, a
walker, an electric wheelchair, and a manual
wheelchair as well.