C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:13:11 -0600
You are thinking and acting responsible. I wish the adults around the six
year old acted the way you did. I would never forget the hobbyist gun holder
in England say that it is better for my gun to stay at the trigger range
than be stored in my house. Safety is very important.

I'll build a bonfire for you.

Joyce