C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:45:09 -0500
Sure I'm involved at both the Prentke Romich Company and the AAC Institute,
and I like seeing my work out in public and on tv, not for my personal
satisfaction, but we develop and support these devices to help individuals
contain a better life than what they would otherwise have.  I know that
Aaron is more involved than I am, but he still had his wheelchair, and my
communication device is equally as important as my communication device.

Nobody really forced me to work at the Prentke Romich Company, I chose this
profession after of witnessing how AAC technology has benefited me
throughout the years.  I have always carried my communication device around
like nothing to it.  It even went on a cruise with me in February.  It's
going to go to Closing The Gap tomorrow, sure I am going to see Barry
Romich, but even if I wasn't, my Pathfinder would still be going with.

Thanks,
Anthony
www.anthonyarnold.net
(I blog)