C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:47:58 -0700
  when you ask last night, i decied to do a little
work to get some update on this.
  the total is now 12 shells (they are mostly not
labled) found by our troops. sarin and mustard gas. if
properly deployed in u.s. cities, estimated kill:
600,000 +

still old ones. hope terrist never get any of these
and know what they have, but, i am of the opinion that
it is just a matter of time. i expect something right
before the election,  ala spain.