C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:28:56 -0400
Asdis, are you severely spastic on your right side?  Maybe they're thinking
if you have trouble keeping a regular HA ear mold in the ear, you may still
have trouble with the implant.  But I don't really know about CI's just HA's
as I've worn a BTH one for over 30 years now.

Joanne, having had an CI done lately, may be able to give you better advice.
Joanne?

Kat