C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:02:48 -0400
Give her hugs from all of us.  From what I hear she rides a mean wheelchair
and even knows firefighters in the area.

B and B's are great.  We tried them last year when we went out west.  (If
anyone needs a nice one near the ski resorts in Utah, let us know).  You get
to meet really nice people, eat real food, etc.

And there is no such thing as overplanning a vacation.

Your welcome to come to Florida anytime, much more touristy than DC but, if
you like out of the way places we have a few beauties.  Just bring lots of
sun screen, I mean it.  Keep telling the folks up north that 90 degrees F.
down here is a lot different than up north.  Much more sun <grin>

The alligators love tourists, they say they're yummy.

Beth the OT
email address: [log in to unmask]