C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:03:32 +0100
On Thursday 05 April 2001  7:38 pm, ISM wrote:
> Looks like I'm accused of assaulting Paige and Rayna, of bringing
> "private" matters public, being separated from my feelings, making
> List Posts fair game, and other horrendous crimes against humanity.
>  Expect to be hauled before the Hague Court any day now.
>
> I'm no longer worthy of their company (sigh, such loss) and a pain
> in their unmentionable parts, such as they claim to be in
> possession.  Oh, I'm supposed to not respond to their posts nor
> they mine. Censorship I'd never agree to allow.

There is NO censorship on this list. Any member has the right to post
or respond to any other members post. The List Administrators do not
"moderate" the list (by giving approval to posts before being
accepted - as some other Lists do). So is it desirable that other
members should try to exercise any other form of censorship? I think
not.

Equally, everyone has the right to personal censorship, using
kill-files or hitting the delete key without reading a post. (I
wonder how many members are reading this ;-))

> On the other hand
> I don't expect to enjoy people who can't enjoy me.  This is a Large
> list with lot's of nice people I'm honored to call (and hopefully
> keep as)friends.

I think you're alright ISM.

> Sometimes learning and pain go together.  I'm never too old to get
> a good share of both.
>
> Have a chocolate? <VBG>

Think I'll have a pint.

Cheers