C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:27:19 -0600
Ken,

I didn't comment earlier on the YouTube video, as I hadn't taken time to
watch it.  I did just now, and it's hilarious!  Another friend had sent it
to me before, and it was even better coming from them, knowing about their
somewhat "colorful" past with drug use!

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.