C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:17:58 +0100
                  David Wolfe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear C-Palsy List,
>
> As a teenager with CP, I really enjoy this list and the content
> it has to offer. However, I would really like to know if their
> is a digest version of this list. I am currently subscribed to
> getting individual messages, through the topica system. I am
> afraid, if their is not a digest version I will be forced to
> unsubscribe, because the amount of e-mail is simply too great.
> Can somebody help? Thanks.

Trisha has already posted a method of setting your account to
"digest" using a web browser, for completeness I shall describe
the "old fashioned" method using e-mail:-

Send a message to "[log in to unmask]" with no
subject and the body of the message states:-

SET C-PALSY DIGESTS

(You must send this message from the same address you subscribed
from)

--
Deri James