C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:15:53 +0800
feeling better today, thanks Meir, and just about to have my breakfast
and catch up on all my emails - better not fall again today and get
any more behind, otherwise I'll never catch up!  And speaking of
behinds, I can sit down today without pulling faces and yelling ouch!
Stiff neck though.... oh well. :-)

Rayna
who's so grateful to all her internet friends - esp. her fellow CP
listers for such a show of support, I love you guys!