C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:24:56 -0700
Anthony,
The abortion issue is bad because now pharmacists are refusing to give
women birth control pills! It is not an issue only for couples. There will
always be teenagers who get pregnant, birth control methods don't always
work, and molestation and rape victims should not have to carry a baby to
term... Also, the number of doctors who actually know how to perform
abortions has gone way down! You really need to pay more attention to
issues before you put opinions out.

Come visit my new store! I now carry tee shirts and other items!
http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/