C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:39:34 -0800
Please reach a new pet in time to save one or two. You can also sign up to be a foster to an animal for the nine days the shelter will be closed. I myself have been planning to adopt a dog, this may be my chance to see if any of the over 150 at the oakland shelter are suitable for me. If you cannot take one, please pass this email on to someone who loves dogs and cats, and other animals.

sincerely,
Tamar Raine

~~~~~~~~~
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:40:50 AM
Subject: oakland shelter closure

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/17/DDIU14OHEQ.DTL

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!