C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 14:25:20 -0700
i do not know how much it could end up costing if put into effect. my guess is that it'd be more than the three co-sponsers would care to admit.

hagle is at least on paper a republican. but then again so is snow. have you heard the term rino?

you have givem me plenty to read and i congratulate you for doing your homework.

oh, i did try again to send the joke to you.