C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:28:45 -0400
That happened after Andrew also.   Part of the problem is people buy mobile
homes and other cheap housing without checking out the lay of the land.
They've let development go on in areas where they shouldn't.  Areas prone to
flooding and sink holes.  I figure it this way, every place has some
potential for a natural disaster.

Beth t