C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Coonster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:41:20 -0800
Hi Coonster -
hey gopher

What areas of your life can we help you with
I just want to see if you guy have the same problems I did like finding good
attendants, finding a girl/boy friend and things like that.

as Paige mentioned - I'm Gordon, & shes mine & I'm hers... (My list-name is
Gopher)
You're  lucky to have somebody

Prom dress - Funny - Did you actually do that to your prom date ???
no no  my gosh.  I'm a gentlemen.  Unfortunately I don't have much dating
experience