C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:27:02 +0700
Tammi,
if you're in calif. you can apply to become a client of the regional center, which will help with all the things for your daughter, including respite.  i feel that my dad always had sadness about my cp.  but I was a joy to him too, and we had a very close relationship.

 http://www.dds.ca.gov/RC/RCList.cfm

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag