C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:13:07 -0500
 i am not sure i give it 25%. i must say that i expect more attacts. you can
not wage war with an enamy that can blend in with the population with out
taking some hits. this kind if war uses our way of life and freedoms against
us. i am not going out and buying duct tape and plastic to seal up my house.
i'll take my chances living just like i always have. if i die then i am
dead, but not afraid.
  now as to war with iraq, i'd gues that the first week in march when there
is no moon. our forces are better in the dark. at the point that general
franks tells the president that they are ready, then it will happen and the
u.n. france et al will find that their opinions don't really matter.