C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:12:16 -0500
Damn Bobby, you're moving' faster on the themes than I find time, energy,
attention (certainly not speed!), to say "You're Welcome," "Thank You,"
"Sorry 'bout That," the threads getting so long and complicated we'll need
to start a CP "Bobby" List.

Thank God you're getting the health issues diagnosed and properly taken care
of.  Do your best to keep calm.  The examinations, while demanding, intend
success.  The body ails and, with help, heals.

You know you'll be fine.  Hell we "geezers" are etched in survival.

You got my "numbers."  Write, call.