C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:42:36 +0800
A Southern Pregnancy

Way down in dat old swamp known as Louisanna, Boudreaux old lady had been
pregnant for some time, and now the time had come. So, he brought her to the
doctor, and the doctor began to deliver the baby. She had a little boy, and
the doctor looked over at Boudreaux and said, "Hey, Boudreaux! You just had
you a son!" Aint dat grand!! Boudreaux got excited by this, but just then
the doctor spoke up and; said, "Hold on! We ain't finished yet!"

The doctor then delivered a little girl. He said, "Hey, Boudreaux! You got
you a daughter!" She a pretty lil tang, too.... ;Boudreaux got kind of
puzzled by this, and then the doctor said, "Hold on, we still ain't got done
yet!" The doctor then delivered another boy and said,  ,"Boudreaux, you just
had yourself another boy!

When Boudreaux and his wife went home with their three children, he sat down
with his wife and said, "Mama, you remember dat night what we ran out of
Vaseline and we had to use dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?" She said, "Yeah, I do."
Boudreaux said, "Man, it's a damn good tang we didn't use no WD-40"

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M8mxkD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/07SolB/TM