C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:54:18 -0400
Gary,
    I agree, my surprise derives not from the fact that Dr. Bergstrom has
the intellect, aptitude and compassion to be a doctor, but rather from  the
fact that she managed to find a medical school with an admissions committee
enlightened enough to  admit her.
    I can only share the delight which has already been expressed on this
list,upon discovering her accomplishments. That, and wish that I lived close
enough to St. Louis to visit her  clinic.  Times are changing and perhaps
when Alex grows up, he and his peers will  be free to pursue their passions
without having others tell them  to  "be realistic". I hope so.  Susan