C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara LeRoeye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 01:38:12 -0500
   Hello:

   My name is Barbara.  I have returned to school after twenty years and in April I willgraduate as an Educational Assistant.  I have done some work with children with disabilities and I am looking forward to doing this full time.  I feel very fortunate to have this opportunity to do something that I have wanted to do for years, working with very special children.I was hoping some of you would be kind enough to share what you would like to see in a person who is working with your child. Because I will strive to be the best E.A.

   Thank you.
   Barbara
   --