C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:33:49 EDT
Hi Michelle-

My experince in fairfax county was great.  And I would recomend the fairfax
county shcools to anyone who has a child with special needs.  They have a
very aggressive criculim and are pro-mainstreaming.  For instance I read
things there in 8th grade that I re-read in 10th and 11th grade when I moved
to Dallas.

You  can find out more about the special ed services in fairfax cournt at
http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/DSSSE/spedhome.htm

Another thing I like about this area is that it is in the Washington DC meto
area.  Everything is very accessible to people with disabilities.  They have
an exelent recreational program and classes for people with disabilities.

Anee

In a message dated 9/17/1999 8:49:22 AM Central Daylight Time,