C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:57:40 -0700
mike i don't think so.

Thanks,
Tamar

~~~~~~~~
Check out my new blog!

http://disabilityrightspetspoetryart.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag

Retired Commissioner, Oakland, MCPD

________________________________
From: Michael H. Collis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 6:25:28 AM
Subject: Re: Seizure???

Are spasms called seizures?   If so, I've seen them (heck, I've had them),
but when I was at the Matheny School in NJ from 1960-1971, I never saw any
of my friends there have any type of seizure.  I've seen people with Ataxia,
but thought those symptoms were normal.  I learn something new every day.