C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:54:14 -0500
As soon as it was beginning to look promising, I feel the gal got cold feet
again because she didn't make any of her calls as of yet, but we'll see.

Speaking of supervised visitation, it's great for the situations that it's
meant for, but years ago my parents got talked into doing it for a couple we
know, and at first it was fine but than the mother started demanding things
and the couple was beginning to fight about what times to do visitation and
what the child could have during the time period, it got to be one big mess,
so my parents decided it wasn't worth the stress.  It would be wonderful if
they had facilities for that purpose, with trained staff to supervise, but
I'm sure that would cost a pretty penny.

Thanks,
Anthony
www.anthonyarnold.net
(I blog)