C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 17:34:14 -0600
Ken,

You seem to be in at least partial agreement with the author of the
Washington Post piece you cite (and, horrors, me again ;-{)}); I meant
by "Foley types" not gays or lesbians specifically, but people of any
sexual persuasion who would use a position of power to harass their
subordinates.  As has been seen, there has been (is?) enough harassment
of this type happening on both sides of the aisle.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950