C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 18:15:48 -0700
ahh just when i was thinking about you!  I am considering getting a dog.
After seeing two friends with their puppies, I am sure I don't have the energy for a puppy! Wears me out when i go to their houses.  my requirements for a dog;
be between 12 and 20 lb
be able to jump off my lap without breaking its legs,

able to be trained to bark when my door bell rings, bark if a stranger is entering from balcony, etc.  (hearing dog)

must not go after my cats,

be calm, but enjoy learning tricks, playing ball, tug, etc

not require excessive grooming,

What kind of dog should i look for...

I will answer the cp questions later.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag